Sci-Fi Help a new science fiction author get published!

To%20Live%20and%20Die%20in%20Avalon%20Cover_zpsfg8ledgr.jpg

I'm promoting a book that I have written and attempting to get published through Inkshares, which is a crowdfunding service for aspiring novelists. My book "To Live and Die in Avalon" is a combination of classic science fiction serials and sixties spy movies starring a strong female lead. Here's the synopsis:

On New Year’s Day in the year 1970, the planet Earth was scorched and made uninhabitable by a mysterious alien terrorist force known only as the "Cleansing". A benevolent race of beings saved over a quarter of the world’s population as well as many of the planet’s animals, cultural artifacts and history and relocated them to a massive space station on the far side of the Earth’s moon. The humans called it Avalon.

Fifty years later, the human race has flourished on Avalon, which has now become a hub for humanoid aliens from throughout the galaxy. The remnants of humanity adopted what they believed to be the height of their culture and history...the aesthetics of the 1960’s.

Penelope "Penny" Thorne is a secret agent for the A.I.S. (Avalon Intelligence Service) tasked with recovering a cryopod containing MIT scientist Dr. Anita Baxter, who was frozen in 1969 before the world ended. The military forces of the "Sons of Mars", made up of humans who deserted Avalon and embraced the idea of galactic domination, are eager to recover the scientist by any means necessary...but, why? What secrets could a scientist from 1960’s Earth hold that could possibly catapult the galaxy into war? And how does this tie into the mysterious faction that laid waste to the Earth in the first place?

Alien gangsters, assassins, rogue androids and superspy intrigue set in a swinging sixties sci-fi galaxy, full of action, adventure, witty dialogue and melodramatic A.I.’s (and that’s just the first few chapters).

Here's the link to the landing page with links to pre-order and read the first TWO chapters!
livedieavalon.com

Thanks everyone!

Back