Help - can't identify the movie

joegib

Cadet
I need some help.. a while ago I watched a movie about two or three adult men (like FBI or men in black types)... who kept following two kids around... the father of the kids was really suspicious and kept fleeing with the kids to avoid these men...
Turns out that in the end... the men were from another world.. and the kids were chosen ones to go with them to save humanity... since they knew that the earth was going to be destroyed soon... the father let them go and wished them well...
Well ,, I've wanted to get a dvd copy of that movie for my collection.. but cannot for the life of me remember what the title was...
I've searched many sci fi lists.. and none ring a bell...
I'm hoping that someone here will recognize the plot and let me know what movie it was... thanks much... joeg

Wow... you guys are great... thats the movie... "Knowing" I watched it once and was intriqued with the plot... I've been actually trying to find out what the movie was for about 2 months now... looking at lists of sci fi movies.. etc... but no luck... but I remember now that Nicolas Cage was in it... and the last scene is just as you describe... thanks much... joeg

Wow... you guys are great... thats the movie... "Knowing" I watched it once and was intriqued with the plot... I've been actually trying to find out what the movie was for about 2 months now... looking at lists of sci fi movies.. etc... but no luck... but I remember now that Nicolas Cage was in it... and the last scene is just as you describe... thanks much... joeg
Glad you found what you were looking for! :cool:

That movie is one of those unexpected rarities where for the first half of it you really can't predict that that it is going to take a complete different turn of events with that kind of ending.

Back