Help! Friend troubles...

Isn't it so much easier to get advice from A total Stranger?? LOL! I don't think all of you are comphrending that Courtney will get the WHOLE school to hate her/us if she gives the money back, because she'll say Kara stole it on purpose and just wants to be friends with her so she gave it back or some lamo *lol i said lamo* story and milk it dry until the whole school hates her/us.

to me i would say to hell with her..and if she was ur friend she would believe that u wouldnt steal it...so i say screw it and juss keep it....real friends dont think that....so..in short conclusion...who gives a care bout her riote? or is that juss me?...but then again..theres violence.....but ima juss sayin

I would give her the money back so that they can't accuse you of stealing anymore and because it's the right thing to do,even if you don't want to. But I wouldn't be friends with her, she is definately NOT a good friend...

Aliasgirl47 said:
I would give her the money back so that they can't accuse you of stealing anymore and because it's the right thing to do,even if you don't want to. But I wouldn't be friends with her, she is definately NOT a good friend...
exactely what i said and thought !

Back