Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Season 2 Help! I think I missed something!

Discussion in 'Alias' started by UltraOllie, Jan 6, 2003.

Tags:
  1. UltraOllie

UltraOllie Scout

I know that Sloane poisoned Emily and that she was seen walking around and that her coffin was empty but they kept talking about Emily being murdered. When was she murdered?? I think I missed something or I'm confusing somethings. Can anyone help me?

Ollie :rolleyes:

2. Tommy

Tommy Seeing A Ghost

In Passage pt.2, Sloane was sent a picture of Emily and she ad been shot in the head

3. UltraOllie

UltraOllie Scout

thanks Tommy

4. alias_fan

alias_fan typically terrific

i like the whole emily being almost dead. it's very... well interesting

5. MegDoll

MegDoll Rocket Ranger

Thanks for clearing up the whole Emily being dead thing Tommy. I had completely forgotten about it - but now I'm remembering !

6. Azalea

Azalea Azy in Wonderland

But couldn't the pictures have been faked? Like Jack faked the pictures of that one guy in Cuba to make him look dead...For some reason, I don't think Emily's really dead. Why would they have Sloane kill her, then bring her back and kill her again without ever showing her? I hope we get to see her again.

7. alias8000

alias8000 Rocket Ranger

sloane thoght he killed her but the poison he used only makes the person seem dead.

I didn't know that it was a bullet that was in her head. I only know that they were pictures of her with blood on her head.

8. verdantheart

verdantheart Guest

The pictures could have been faked, so we don't know for sure that Emily's dead.

9. Joelle

Joelle Rocket Ranger

i was wondering how did Sloane fool the alliance? I mean clearly Emily is not dead. But who was involved? I don't think that Sloane and Emily could have have pulled it off alone.

10. murkywater

murkywater Rocket Ranger

who knows... :blink: i think someone was helpoing them