Help me please, in the second season..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I don't know the second season and I'd like know if Will will know that Alias loves Vaughn, can you tell me if you know it??? Please, thanks in advance.

That's what I was wondering. ^_^ My brother use to do that, call Syd Alias. I always had to tell him that her name was Sydney, not Alias. :lol:

I used to call Syd Alias too. I didn't know what her name was.
And Will so far doesn't know that Vaughn like Sydney, but he suspected it in one episode. But that was just a small part. It never happened again.

lol I think its hilarius that some ppl call Sydney Alias..haha..i dont know why its just sooo funny ..like i made all my friends start watchin the show and they were all confused and they would all ask me questions and be like: so is Alias a good guy or bad guy..and does Alias like that hott guy? and i would just crack up lol

yeah i agree with everyone that used to call syd alias! i did too. i like first watched the show and though syd was "alias" and i was like that's a kinda wierd name! but now everything is all clear to me!lol well anyway i hope that will knows that syd likes vaughn cuz then some jealousy would come! he he he he!~lol~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back