HELP ME PLEASE!

Chanel

Cadet
Our whole fmaily wants a dog except my dad.. how can we get him to want one or at least consider it.. we almost got one. but then they had to amputate one of its legs so now my mom says we can have a 3 legged dog (its so sad!!!) my dad isnt sympathetic about the 3 legged dog .. anyone think of anyways to convince him to want one!?

just tell him that the 3 legged dog might be put to sleep if you don't adopt it :( and other stuff like that. I hope you get the dog! Good luck Chanel! :smiley:

tell him that you will always take care of it. and tell him to just give it one week to see if itll work and if it doesn't then you can just get rid of it. then he will forget its been a week and it will be 6 years later and you still have the dog

dogs, ive heard of these things too, well if those suggestions dont work out, ill gladly take the dog, of course id have to hide him in my closet, so i guess that wouldnt be very good. :rolleyes:

ooo thats so sad kate!!

ive tried the pics on the internet..

just go to boxerrescue.com and look at vegas.. thats who we were going to get..

and the other thing with the try it for a week.. ill try that hopefull yitll work...

i ahve a dog already a boxer jsut like it... but e want another caus eour dog gets lonely!

VegasPA0308f.jpg

that's adorable :D

xoxilovevaughnxox said:
Our whole fmaily wants a dog except my dad.. how can we get him to want one or at least consider it.. we almost got one. but then they had to amputate one of its legs so now my mom says we can have a 3 legged dog (its so sad!!!) my dad isnt sympathetic about the 3 legged dog .. anyone think of anyways to convince him to want one!?
ok, this works for me and my sis, i hope it works for you

PLAN A

beg him until he can't take it anymore

PLAN B

promiss that you'll take care of it and he'll never have to feed it, walk it, play with it over and over until he gives in.

PLAN C

act really responsible and show him you can get the dog

if that doesn't work, i'm outta advice

Back