Help me

surf122

Cadet
Did anyone see this episode, i thought it was brilliant, it was a break from the normal routine and it was spiced up with the field work and the amputee, and the ending was really good with house and the dean of medicine, and then with thirteen leaving as well. Can't wait for the next one.

While this post is almost two years old, I watched this episode of House within the last couple of months, so I figured I'd chime in and maybe even "bump" this thread up for anyone else who may have seen this particular episode.

Like Surf122, I also enjoyed this episode and agree that it was a break from the normal "routine" of the hospital, as most of this episode took place at the site of a crane accident.

I also agree with Surf that the ending was really good, and a bit surprising, as well. However, it was interesting and again, was a bit of a deviation, with more "action" at the end of the episode, both with the team's patient, as well as with House and Cuddy.

If you haven't seen this episode of House yet, I'd suggest that you check it out! I found it on iTunes and watched it on my iPad, and I'm sure it's also available on Amazon, Netflix, or maybe even Hulu, as well.

- Jamie

I also only saw this episode recently (have the season boxset). It showed so many different shades to the characters in the show - in some ways a very deeply emotional episode.

Yeah! The episode also seemed to show House's "emotional" side, at least during the last half or so of the episode, when talking with the victim of the crane collapse. The ending scenes were also pretty emotional, which was interesting to watch.

Back