Help our Sci Fi short film win a national contest!

Hey fellow Sci-Fi lovers!

My friend and I entered a contest put on by Sprint called the Epic Mini Movie Contest on youtube. Our video is called Epic Sci Fi Standoff. It is only 30 seconds long, was filmed in my living room, and has puppets in it! We need votes in order to make it in the top ten to be judged by director Michael Bay for a chance to win the grand prize of $25,000! Seeing as this is the place for all things science fiction, I thought you all might at least enjoy the video, and if you like it, would add your vote to help us in this endeavor. You can watch the video below. The link to vote is below that. On that page you will find a big Sprint phone with our video in it, to the left is a big VOTE button. Click it, and you're done! Quick and painless! You can vote once everyday until Monday (the 15th of November). Out of over 280 videos, ours is 15th, so we are close! With your help we can dominate the competition. So please, lend us your support! And feel free to share this link with everyone you know. Facebook it, tweet it, email it, etc.

Thank you!

http://now.sprint.com/e?uWv3jJljfCg

Back