Season 2 Help please?

Heys guys.. sorry to be a pain.. but i was wondering if someone could explain the whole Sloan thing to me.... ok so Emily and he faked her death... but what was the reason behind him blackmailing himself etc... so it lead to Kane... i don't get it?

:blink:

I'm a lil' lost too. But I think the whole point was that Sloane faked her death by giving her a couterreactant before giving her the sodium ??? (the stuff that was SUPPOSED to kill her). In any case, it seems like he hired the woman (the b**** who kept trying to ID the Bristows as double agents) to make her look like SHE was framing Emily's death. I dunno why he went thru w/all of that. It seems that since he was gonna get that chip that blocks the Alliance from hearing his conversations. What was the point for framing the b****-woman?

He requested Kane and then framed her for blackmailing him so that he could get away with the 100 million dollars to bankroll his... organization.

Also, it was the Alliance that paid the money...so that's where the money came from. But he had to make them believe he wasn't doing anything suspicious because they were listening to him through that thing they injected. You never know, maybe he and Kane were in on it together and they split the money, but Kane did all the dirty work since Sloane couldn't otherwise the Alliance would find out!!

Back