Help! What do you do when you need a review from an intelligent reader?

Hi, I am Anne Spackman, and I need help with my book's reviews. I am wondering who out there would like to read a book called The Last Immortal by Anne Spackman and write it an intelligent review. The book was published on amazon.com as a kindle book, and I have no way of promoting it to anyone and to request reviews for it. I was hoping someone here might know what I should do to get more readers and to get a clever review written for the book. The book is about aliens in the Rigell system so I guess it is about the Illuminati aliens.

Sincerely,
Anne Spackman

I suspect that plenty of our regulars here would love to read it but the fact that it is a Kindle book is likely part of the problem of finding reviewers. A lot of us old guys still prefer actual physical books. Is Kindle the only distribution format currently?

I'm sure the book will be available to a special reader to comment on in other formats, such as .doc and .pdf.

(oh noes! remembers patrick! here goes cringing email...)

Hi, I am Anne Spackman, and I need help with my book's reviews. I am wondering who out there would like to read a book called The Last Immortal by Anne Spackman and write it an intelligent review. The book was published on amazon.com as a kindle book, and I have no way of promoting it to anyone and to request reviews for it. I was hoping someone here might know what I should do to get more readers and to get a clever review written for the book. The book is about aliens in the Rigell system so I guess it is about the Illuminati aliens.

Sincerely,
Anne Spackman

Most reviewers work for free, or for books. Since there is no compensation here, you might try being a better salesperson. Im sure you put a lot of thought into your book, but when you say that you "guess" its about something, you really do nothing to increase interest. Nobody will spare the time to read it if you are incapable of telling someone why they want to read it.

More, you say its about "the Illuminati aliens." Not sure what that means, but I'm guessing that this book was written for a sub-set of people who have certain beliefs about aliens. If that is the case then you might try getting one of them who has a blog to review it. That way the review reaches your target audience.

Back