HELP

gr00ve

Cadet
I started watching Alias late and just finished seaon 3. I wanna see season 4 before the next season starts. I don't think I can wait til Sept. I'm dying to see it. Anyone have any suggestions??

I am monitoring the situation and will put a link up (or Charlie will) as soon as season 4 is available from Amazon.com for preorder. We'll put up a news item with the link as well. Thanks!
✌️

I'm with you gr00ve, i am a loyal ALIAS fan since day one, However when the moved the sowto wed. for season 4 i mised like everyother ep. so i just stopped watching it and am waiting for the dvds to come out, AND ITS KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry no suggestions.. just keep praying they release it sooner...............rather then later............ We know we have to wait at least til early fall.

gr00ve said:
I started watching Alias late and just finished seaon 3.  I wanna see season 4 before the next season starts.  I don't think I can wait til Sept.  I'm dying to see it.  Anyone have any suggestions??
[post="1352597"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

You could ask around and see if someone taped the whole season. I did. but the tapes aren't very good quality.

Back