Help!

If anyone can help, I really need some advice. My twin is like my best and one of my only freinds. We use to do everything together, and she was always there for me. She use to care about me. But 6 months ago she met this guy and now she's just dumped me in the trash. She will only hang out with me if she CAN'T be with him. She cancels on me, and some days I hardly see her. I've tried to tell her how she has hurt me but everytime that I do she gets mad, won't listen to me, and threatens to not hang out with me at all. I'm just so lonely without her. I need her and I just dont' know what I can do. I just don't understand how a person can dump a twin that they've know their ENTIRE lives for a boy they've only known for 6 months. I would have never done this to her.PLEASE HELP ME!

ok the only thing i suggest is just go out and do other stuff dont feel like you have to be there! If you wants you she can come to you and in the passed I have seen that work! Its ussaly not twins but with best friends! but dont avoid her just find some stuff to fill up your time! Have another friend, Join a club, do something you always wanted to do but never did cause you where always bussy :D I hope that helps!! and I totaly get the whole being left behind when someone *like ur bestfriend* gets pushed aside! trust me it bites but you have to move on! I hope I've helped some! :hug:

Hey, I didnt dump you! Yes, I spend a lot of time with him, but I didnt dump you for him, nor do
I think you are not important. I havent been on here in 6 months so you didnt think I'd see this, and i dont know if you'l see this, but I didnt dump you ad dont want you to tell people i did. (n)