Hemlock Grove

aww it really is the end of an era now.

4 years? shiiit girl thats like forever!

great ending, yay! i dont know what i'll do without your fics when their all gone... maybe just pester you for more? hahah

hey!
great strory girl!
they had a nice little family!
thanks for reading everyone!
your welcome! 👅

like i mentioned before, this will be the last fic i post here at AA. It's been quite a run for me... 4 years i belive, which is crazy long. However, all good things must come to an end
I will still be posting fics for a little whlie longer (i belive the promise i made was at least through the end of december) but only at RF and/or OI. So i'll see you guys there.
I'll still check in here every few days or so, so if you have questions you can still PM me :smiley:
Thanks everyone!
no jannet don't go!
what will we do without your fics to brighten our days? :thinking:
probaly keep our selves entertain with ALIAS most likely 👅

Again, I read this at OI. I was angry at Sydney in the first half of the story about the way she treated Michael and the things she said to him. Just because he was a mechanic, she didn't need to say such hurtful things to him- then not to talk to him for eight years. You could tell he remodeled the house and had the swing and garden built especially to show his love for her. Then he was making the ultimate sacrifice by starting to sign the divorce papers. Michael truly loved her but for eight years Sydney forgot about that and could only think about their different lifestyles.

Chris

Back