Romance Down with Love (2003)

Intel

Cadet
Title: Down with Love

Tagline: The ultimate catch has met his match.

Genre: Comedy, Romance

Director: Peyton Reed

Cast: Renée Zellweger, Ewan McGregor, Sarah Paulson, David Hyde Pierce, Rachel Dratch, Jack Plotnick, Tony Randall, John Aylward, Matt Ross, Michael Ensign, Timothy Omundson, Jeri Ryan, Ivana Miličević, Melissa George, Dorie Barton, Laura Kightlinger, Chris Parnell, Robert Katims, Florence Stanley, John Storey, Peter Spruyt, Lynn Collins, David Doty, Jude Ciccolella, Will Jordan, Brad Hanson, Beth LaMure, Christie Cronenweth, Megan Denton, Melanie Lewis, Sybil Azur, Joanna Collins, Sandra McCoy, Sarah Christine Smith, Norman Fessler, Marc Shaiman, Scott Wittman, Pat Cusick, Rick Scarry, Basil Hoffman, Turtle, Warren Munson

Release: 2003-05-08

Runtime: 101

Plot: In 1962 New York City, love blossoms between a playboy journalist and a feminist advice author.
Down with Love (2003)

I'm watching ET and they said it was opening May 16, they were showing a sing and dance number (just bits of it). Ewan and Renee look pretty good in it, not bad sounding either. :smiley:

I made a deal with my mom, if she would give me 5 bucks to rent the matrix so i could see it right before i saw reloaded, i would go to a movie of her choice with her. much to my dismay it was down with love. Lemme just say i am glad i went, it is a very cleverly entertaining movie and i definetly suggest it. :D