hermione and snape

would hermione sleep with snape for a good grade/owl/whatever in potions?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
WEll, I won't say I haven't heard of/read of the pairing :smiley:rolleyes:smiley:, but I still think it's ludacris.

Besides, would a girl like Hermione lose her virginity for something like that? No. She's not a whore.

Um, ew.. no..

But I have heard of this pairing before... don't quite understand what kind of person came up with it

:blink: well, that's a thought i've never had in my head before! :lol: my god. no. she'd never do that. that girl has some self-respect, and no no no it would be..NO. besides, doesn't hermione already have a really good grade in potions? the best one wasn't it? cause didn't she get the best in everything except defense against the dark arts? gotta check that one. *mental note*

It wouldn't be for those reasons. This is my OTP in HP, so I've got plenty to say about it. But I'll control myself. For now. ;)

H. J. Snape
^ ^
H J
e a
r n
m e
i
o
n
e

no no no

read of *twitch*
that was one of those "they cant possibly mean.... *reads* oh god oh god NOOOONNONONONONO *closes window*" moments

That was my reaction the first time I read about them being paired up. I was like "what? .... huh? who? HERMIONE AND SNAPE?!?!?"

when i first read this pairing i was revolted. however, the more i've read the more i like it (provided they are future fics and hermione is out of school - there is no excuse for pedophilia). but hermione would never sleep with him for a grade, and of course due to recent canon developments, i find it harder to read the snape/hermione fics.

:puke:

Yuck. While I've heard of the pairing it gives me shivers.

Hermione doesn't need to sleep with anyone for a good grade, she can do that on her own ;)

I think she would in the first few books. Now she probably wouldn't, for obvious reasons. But in the first few books she was really worried about getting her work done and getting good grades and everything. I don't think she would anymore, but when she was young she could have been easily manipulated into doing so.
Penny.

Back