Hero

Cant wait for this movie....been looking forward to it for awhile now

hope it doesnt take forever to come out here.....Hellboy just opened about 2 weeks ago in my town....pretty lame

WOW What a a movie! I really dont know what to say... except I really didn't like it. I admit it had some cool scenes and stuff but It really didn't appeal to me. I watch alot of Asian movies and this one really was different. The movie had alot of symbolism and a s*** load of artistic stuff which is good but i dont think it was enough to keep me captivated throughout the redundant storyline.

I saw Hero and it made me cry (n) I was a little angry though but I understood the ending. I really enjoyed how many different ways they showed each of the characters and I like the way how in each one they all wore different color robes from the last one showing their emotions. I thought that that was a good movie...I fell asleep in Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon but I actually stayed up for Hero which meant I liked it :rolleyes: .

the movie was stylish and well paced. Nice action pieces and dialogue. I didn't like the sound though. It was way too loud in the theater. Me and my friend had ear problems later. :hmm:

SecretAgentMan said:
the movie was stylish and well paced.  Nice action pieces and dialogue.  I didn't like the sound though.  It was way too loud in the theater.  Me and my friend had ear problems later.  :hmm:
[post="992314"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: :lol: :lol: I saw it next to some other theatre and like what happened during the Notebook, at the sentimental parts the noise from the screen next door would boom into our theatre -_- :hmm: -_-