Heroes

There are very few shows I watch regularly. Heroes is one of them. However, I DVR it and watch it w/o commercials later. I'll try to remember that I am watching the real W. R. R. Maker when I finally do see it.

WatchMaker said:
If you've been following this show, tonights episode, "Six Months Ago" may just give you a glimpse into just who I really am.

Ok. I watched the episode finally. WatchMaker (aka sylar), you are one demented individual. Thank you very much. I bet you got a kick out of how many times they said 'Watch Maker' throughout the show. :{|}

S24086.jpg

Watch Maker...

There a thread under introduce yourself ( i believe ) to post pictures of yourself

:D

P.S. Sorry about the 2x post :(

what, are you that actor or something? what am i missing? yeah i know Sylar was a watchmaker. is that the joke and i am missing it?

HELP!!! lol

ok seriously me and a couple of guys here are totally into Heroes. of course we are all comic book fans too. is Heroes showing reruns? when is the next episode due out? Ep 13 i believe, or is it 12?

blur said:
I hear there are "re-runs" available as torrents, 24x7 ;)

not asking about reruns to watch, i have been watching them online already. asking about reruns so i know if i should be looking for new episodes.

i watch them at www.dailymotion.com

keep up on smallville that way. this last one w/ Torri Spelling was not bad, cat wait for next week. we have a smallville thread? gonna look and start one if we dont.