Hero's Hall in HJ!

If Hero's Hall forms some sort of in game community (Guild? Family?) how many people would want

• I'd like to be a part of a HH Guild!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'd like to be a part of a HH Family!

• I'd like to be a part of both!

• Frosty Smells

• Total voters
T

tasoli

This is a pretty simple poll, and you don't necessarily need to expand on your answers but it would be nice if you want to!

Note: I'd like to be a part of both!

P.S. - Frosty still smells :P B)

:Ph34r:

Most of the people on the forums have been in previous guilds of mine (Lineage 2, GW).
But I would most definetly want in the family as well. :D

Hey I take daily showers! As for the family, or guild. I don't belive it'll happen. Sorry guys. I've figured that a guild that is favored by a fansite actually ends up hurting both in the end.

Will I use Hero's Hall as a recruit utility for me in Havoc Legion? Sure, as everyone else can via the forums. Will I post news topics pertaining to Havoc Legion? No. I might do a guild of the week, and do a article on Havoc Legion, but other than that. No.

Lame....well.

I still think it would be cool.

To have a bunch of people we already "know".

But, w/e, I just play the games for the "PHAT LOOTZ" AND EPICZ!!

J/K

Originally posted by JonDDA@Apr 24 2006, 11:52 PM
Lame....well.

I still think it would be cool.

To have a bunch of people we already "know".

But, w/e, I just play the games for the "PHAT LOOTZ" AND EPICZ!!

J/K
Oh of course! Their will always be a server a certain fansite goes to. You'll see it right before this game goes live a bunch of people voting what server to go to. I see why we shouldn't either. We'll have a server that we'll all go on :smiley: Could cause some drama, but it'll be fun.

I guess it would depend on what sort of guild, etc. it was.

I am not much for PvP. I like to roleplay and I am a casual player who plays for a few hours a night and just wants to have a little fun and de-stress after work. :smiley:

Originally posted by frostydf2@Apr 25 2006, 12:42 AM
Oh of course! Their will always be a server a certain fansite goes to.
And from the luck we've been having choosing servers for previous games like L2 and EQ2, expect it to be one of the crazier ones.

Originally posted by Aries+Apr 27 2006, 12:00 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Aries @ Apr 27 2006, 12:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-frostydf2@Apr 25 2006, 12:42 AM
Oh of course! Their will always be a server a certain fansite goes to.
And from the luck we've been having choosing servers for previous games like L2 and EQ2, expect it to be one of the crazier ones. [/b][/quote]
I don't know if you've noticed Aries, but we've made it the 'crazy ones'. ;)

DONT GET ME STARTED ON E-DRAMA please...unless were causing it to other people...thats always fun, and i should hope everyone on the forums will go to the same server at least!

When do they give the list of servers?

Originally posted by JonDDA@Apr 27 2006, 09:00 PM
DONT GET ME STARTED ON E-DRAMA please...unless were causing it to other people...thats always fun, and i should hope everyone on the forums will go to the same server at least!

When do they give the list of servers?
I think we will get a list of servers sometime during beta, or right before release. I will be influencing people to go to certain servers hopefully so we can actually make a Hero's Hall server that everyone joins up in! Hugely populated, with the features that most people want.

That would be A-W-E-S-O-M-E awesome awesome, TOTALLY! ( a lame cheer from 5th grade...) LAWL...

CANT WAIT UNTIL RELEASE! (or beta if im privileged enough)

Back