Hero's Journey Publicity and Info

A couple of notable comments by HJ staff, from elsewhere, regarding the recent lack of publicity about Hero's Journey:

HJ-Rowell said:
At the moment, the gang is gearing up for the AGC (Austin Game Convention), so I'm sure that there will be more information publicized in and around that timeframe.

If ya'll are worried about work slowing down, trust me, nothing could be farther from the truth. People are working like busy little bees making some really jaw dropping environments and such.

HJ-KURRASOE said:
I wouldn't worry much, really.

The input impact of Hero's Engine and licensing stuff will directly impact what we are able to output.

Be assured that we are constantly working on all aspects of the game's development. A week does not go by without stuff happening. Regardless of anybody's opinion, we have the motiviation and talent (both are necessary) to do the absolute best job out there. In fact, Simutronics has been doing so for a long time, and you should expect no less.

But that expectation, and our own ideals, also mean that we WILL take the time to do it right. That's the general opinion I get from everyone involved, and matches my own.

I'd say more, but then I'd have to alert my spies and have you all killed. Sorry.

Besides. Just think of it like this - the less you know, the more you get to explore later.

Delayed gratification, oh noes!

Really, what fun is it having read all lore, mechanics, and monkeyness about a game outside of said game, when you can do so inside said game as you develop your character? That's like allowing gamefaqs.com to play your games for you. Why rent somebody else's brain, when I've got a perfectly good one? That's just my opinion, I suppose.

I understand you want to understand the role before you roleplay. Trust me, I do. I'm sure we'll have some stuff for you here and there. Just don't expect a whole lot.

In short - I think you'll all love what you see, when you see it. I know I do.

REALLY want to know more? Got that imaginative itch? Feels like it isn't satisfied? Go fill out an application and join us.

I'll even have one of my sla - - - er, one of those silly Suwari guys bake you a cookie or two.

Its good to hear. Not hearing about it through various media channels makes me feel that this game may not make it. But the more I have delved into it, the more I have become a believer. I may be a chronically impatient believer, but I am a believer none the less.

Back