He's a monkey!

haha, same. I was like............... this is an anti-vartan thing. Aw he's a monkey!! I love monkeys!! YEAR OF HE MONKEY -chinese nu yr. I'm a horse, i guess i'm too tall for him then.

im a snake!
and the topic title is good that its misleading...it will make all us vartan fans wanna come and say "wtf? are you crazy? he's luuvvlly!!!" but actually its good so we're like oh yay! okay, not sure that made sense...but yeah...

I'm an ox.. And if I don't remember wrong, ox is most compatible with snake or rooster.. And my chinese element is wood.. Couple of years ago I was very interested in chinese horoscopes..

Ok, this is totally funny. I saw this and laughed so hard before I read it because on the second season extented bloopers, Michael can't get a line. He freaks out and calls himself a "f***ing monkey" Its great. Jens in the scene with him and she
just laughs at him. Anyway, I thought that was great. Yeah, and I'm an OX.

oh yeah i love that bit of the bloopers!
"its literally like a...f**king monkey!"
"who is?" (dunno who said that..voice from off-camera)
"me"
"you looked so guilty!" (that was JG! and in hysterical laughter too!)

kouk said:
nattie700 said:
I looked up MV's Chinese Horoscpe and it turns out he is a monkey.

There is More about Monkeys... at teh link. But at the bottem you will see that Monkeys are most compatible with the Rat and Dragons. And Jennifer Garner is a Rat!!!! :D
I'm a Rat too!!! :D :smiley: :jump:
You must be born in 1984 than ;)
I'm a rat too.......not sure if I like being called a rat though
dry.gif

~~Spongy!

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
kouk said:
nattie700 said:
I looked up MV's Chinese Horoscpe and it turns out he is a monkey.

There is More about Monkeys... at teh link. But at the bottem you will see that Monkeys are most compatible with the Rat and Dragons. And Jennifer Garner is a Rat!!!! :D
I'm a Rat too!!! :D :smiley: :jump:
You must be born in 1984 than ;)
I'm a rat too.......not sure if I like being called a rat though
dry.gif

~~Spongy!
Yes i am.
The Chinese horoscope goes by year of birth.

Back