hey everybody!

Moniker

Cadet
hi guys!!!

i'm brand spankin' new on this forum! so i wanted to say hello!!!
i got hooked on alias over the summer - just when it's about to go off the air!! darn it!
but i soo love will!!! why is he such a cutie??

i can't believe it took me so long to realise that alias was such a great show!!

hey welcome to AA,
Alias is the best, ever. lol
add me as a buddie, message me wenever ya want

:bluehair:

AA, haha!! thanks for the kind welcome!! i'm not quite sure how to add you as a buddy. i tried but then i think i just ended up adding you to my contact list or something.
so what other shows are you hooked on?

hi well to add me, ill send u a message then wen my message pops up just click add as buddy next to it!
my names pete but my friends call me chili,
um hooked on Family Guy, also like American dad, Laguna Beach, Desperate Housewives, The OC. many more

:bluehair:

Hey! 👋 Welcome to AA!!

You can add me as a buddy as well! I'll PM you right after i finish this post :smiley:

My name's Diana, but everyone just calls me Di. I just got hooked on alias over the summer too! My best friend had been obsessed w/ the show forever and she finally made me sit down with her and watch an episode and i was hooked... 12 episodes later my parents made me come home and do some homework... but i brought my friends dvd's back w/ me. haha

If you're looking for a place to start posting I would recommend going to Alias Fun (under alias general) and clicking on the "story lines that would never happen but funny if they did!!!" topic. It was started by TheOrphan and I.. so im a little biased, but I think its good!! haha

Enjoy Posting!!

hi add me as a buddy i will pm you...welcome just wanted you to know im your girl for talkin about nadia and irina and i think the orphan is to....

look forward to hearin from you soon

Back