Hey everyone :)

Meia

Cadet
Hi everyone! Nice forum you have here :D.

I joined cause I love TV, but I never watch it. I'm forced to use Hulu instead, and on those shows I love, Googling for sites hosting their videos :eek:hmy:. See my mum is a remote control hog. When ever a show she doesnt like comes on (which is often) she changes it, usually to something I don't like unintentionally. I REALLY hate "the suite life" and she seems to love it for some reason, along with "Hana Montana" :blink:. I don't like "pretend acting" if you get my drift!

I really like (in no particular order) True Blood, FlashForward, House, Arrested Development, Dead like me, Eastwick, Glee, V, Greek, a bunch of others, and my new addiction is Desperate Housewives. It's really not that bad, I love how it's narrated like a story, but I hope it doesnt make me want to try Friends or Sex and the City! (yuck!)

Anyway, it's good to meet you all!

Hello there, Meia! Welcome to the forum.
I'm SIO. Nice to meet you.
smile.gif

Hello guys i am new in this community i love to talk about movies and TV shows i hope i am in right community.

Hello guys i am new in this community i love to talk about movies and TV shows i hope i am in right community.

Hello grill12. I'm SIO and I watch for forum abusers.

I'm concerned that someone with your name and your e-mail address appears in the Stop Forum Spam website as a forum abuser. I'm am also concerned that you have more than one IP address listed as a forum abuser. You fit the profile of an India-based SEO Marketing group whose members I have been forced to ban.

So you have to ask yourself if exposing yourself to further publicity is worth while.

- SIO

Back