hey i'm new

silva

Cadet
Hey im silva

Im an australian fan, i have been watching alias for not that very long, but when i first saw it i was obsessed, like some of you are.

Like many of you i heard about alias from a friend, he told me that it was really good show and from then on i havent stopped reading and downloading alias.

i'd just like to say that you alias fans are great, this site is awsome and well made and the show rocks, especially Jennifer Garner, who i think is one of the most beautiful women in the world.

Anywayz i'll be around posting all sorts of stuff and giving my feedback on different issues in alias. i may ask for some assistance (which i have already got from a some of you).

cya in the forums :D

Oooo, you're from Austrailia?! :woot: COOL!! I'm from the US, but I've always wanted to visit!! baH!!! Screw my parents and the 'you're-too-young-to-go-anywhere' rule! Who cares if I'm 14?! I WANNA GO EVERYWHERE! LMAO! Yes, welcome, I'm sane, this site is great! LMAO!

Hi Silva *waves*

Glad you joined the board. You'll love it here. I only joined a couple of days ago and now I can't leave. Everyone is so great and you'll have so much fun.

Vicky :smiley:

lol ....

"aliasjgfanaticmv", its awsome down under, ive lived here all my life, as u said it stuff ya parents, come and have a holiday, the surf will not dissappoint, but for the time being stay in US cause of the finale, u wont wanna miss it over there :D

I've also got to say that there are so many nice people in these forums, i never expected people to take notice of new people.

Again, thanks alot for the welcome :D

I love it here :D

ooo, I am Jo!! LMAO!!! Well, I'm Jo for short! aliasjgfanaticmv...baH! Too long!! So call me Jo! Everyone else does! ^_^ And of course I'll stay here for the season finale! LMAO!! THEN I'll come and tell you all about the second season! :lol: I'll just have to get back to the US in time to see the third season :woot: And of course we're nice! LMAO!!! We're a great group of weirdos! I mean uh uh....people! :lol: :smiley:

Welcome Silva ...

Hope you have fun around ... and yes you will ...

Anyone called me weird? Hey Jo, whats up?

Anyway, call me GoGo ...

Well...i'm not weird, per say...but I am "special". Welcome...Silva...I should be welcoming myself, but i'll spare you all that strange narcistic experience ;)

Hey Silva :hi:
welcome to our wacky world! sure u'll love it here, does get addictive and i agree with Jo, people here can be a little weird LMAO! but thats the best bit! hope 2 see ya in the forums ( well, not actually see u coz thats imposs but u no what i mean right?! lol!) k, i'll go now b4 i embarras myself more! :blush:

*~Loz~*

one thing i dont like about australia (that it only one :D) is that we always get dvd's of movies and tv shows like years after they come out lol (yes thats right, we are last in getting dvd's, apart from africa), we might be millions of miles away from where they were made, but we know how to support tv shows/movies and paRty! ;)

On a different not if you ever want to come to australia, come to melbourne or the Gold Coast, (we have the best beaches ever over here, particulary the gold coast). I know you guys are wondering about Sydney (well she is very beautiful, lol) it is a nice city to live in, but i personally wouldnt live there, suppose i been brought up in melbourne for too long, but take it from me melbourne is a great place to have a holiday. :D

later guys (y)

Back