hey i'm new

silva said:
one thing i dont like about australia (that it only one :D) is that we always get dvd's of movies and tv shows like years after they come out lol (yes thats right, we are last in getting dvd's, apart from africa), we might be millions of miles away from where they were made, but we know how to support tv shows/movies and paRty! ;)
Actually, I live in SOuth Africa, and I think that we are more ahead of you guys on things like that, not sure about the rest of africa, cuz I lived in Zimbabwe for a time, and they were a tad backward, but most of Africa is linked up by the same satellite company, and we are at ep14 of season 2 and DD has already been and gone on the circuit, and lots of other movies, we are a tad behind, but it's not much really.

lol soz K.Ackles no offence was meant to be taken by what i said, i just used it as an example, but i cant believe africa is ahead of australia lol :D

I think we are the last to get dvds, im not entirely sure, but hey when they come bring on the pop-corn or pizza. ;)

Hey...I didn't take offence...but I think it's kinda funny that we get things before you do...that really is odd...but u still beat us at cricket all the time :angry:

hey silva! welcome! australia, huh? well, ok, this may be a silly question, but do you know who jen adams or sonia judd are?

(haha sorry don't worry they're not just random people who live in australia. they're kind of celebrities where i'm from...)

silva said:
i must admit we do have good weather over here ;)

When its hot, it is hot, when its cold oooo its cold :D
I know how that works, you are at a similar altitude to us over here...but it's getting cold now...and when it rains, it rains HARD!!!

Can I just mention how COOL it is that you're from Australia? My friends would LOVE you. I don't know why, but my school has this strange obsession with Australia...

Anyway, WELCOME! And I agree with YoJo, you WON'T regret it. We don't bite.

Well, much

Luve ya,
Dani

Back