Hey! I'm new!

Hey! I just found this site a couple hours ago and after reading a lot of it, i knew i had to become a member!Most of my friends dont really like ALIAS so this way i can talk about the show all i want and not annoy any1. lol. I figured the best way to start was to introduce myself... so hey to all you other ALIAS fanatics! Hope to talk to you soon! :smiley:
^_^ hi am new am sort of lost is there any body here i can talk to

hi I'm new too and don't have the slightest clu where to go but im sure they'll all help yall.

:D [/color]
i love the show have all the boxsets but i heard that they were killing vaughn off which made me sad so can some one tell me if thats what is happenong

i love the show have all the boxsets but i heard that they were killing vaughn off which made me sad so can some one tell me if thats what is happenong
Well...
Vaughn was "killed" at the beginning of the season, but it looks like he'll be coming back for several of the last episodes.
That's all the information I know, because I'm trying to stay away from spoilers now.

hello vicki here i think in ireland they should air the show at 8 or 9 o'clock what you think :smiley:
I don't really care what time it's on, just as long as it's actually on. ;)

If you really want everyone's opinion, you can start a topic in another area. This is only a spot for introductions. (y)

Back