Hey! Its been a long time

Hey all, I've been gone for a long time due to tons of school work, but I should be popping in at least once a week know. I got time to buuurn!

On another note, I've got a favor to ask you. It is simpler than it looks, and I would really appreciate it.

Here's the link, best if you read below first:
Here's the link: 360Elite4free.com - Earn a Xbox 360 Elite system

My xbox 360 broke, and it doesn't fit under warranty, so I have to get a new one. This is hard when you're a high school senior with no money. One of my buddies at karate had used a website to get a free xbox by referring people, and I had been one of his referrals. It was simple to do, all I had to do was sign up on the website using his referral link, and complete an offer (and there is a free one), and he was set. He did get the xbox, so I know this works. I just need 12 people to sign up and complete an offer. This helps you too if you ever want to get a free xbox through the website because it counts as your offer towards your own xbox also. If you don't want to keep the account to get your own xbox, all you have to do is wait until the offer you completed is confirmed, then cancel your account. No money lost.

Now the offers. There are a lot, and I recommend the A offers because you only need one instead of five. There are two best offers. The first, on page 4 of the A offers list, is from stamps.com and is completely free. All you have to do is download their program, print off some free postage stamps, and wait for the confirmation to come.

While the stamps.com offer is free, I enjoyed this offer a lot more, although it does cost some money. Gamefly.com has an offer on page 4 for a month of game rentals at a discounted $9.95. Not only do you get the credit for your account but you get to rent some sweet games too! I rented Bioshock and Splinter Cell: Double Agent for the 360 (before it broke) using this.

I know many of you will just ignore this, and won't bother with it. But I really appreciate those who will take the time to help me with this!

Here's the link: 360Elite4free.com - Earn a Xbox 360 Elite system

Thanks,

K(h)emenlith.

P.S. I wrote that all out myself, didn't copy it from someone else. ;)

Salutations! It would appear that I am one of the odd and goofy people who has joined this forum since your disappearance. Do not be alarmed. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy classifies me as Mostly Harmless.

That said, glad to have another person to chat with! It's been far too quiet lately, as the radio silence continues to drive all of us eager fans to madness, so every person who shows up to chat is a boon.

~Dune~

Salutations! It would appear that I am one of the odd and goofy people who has joined this forum since your disappearance. Do not be alarmed. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy classifies me as Mostly Harmless.

That said, glad to have another person to chat with! It's been far too quiet lately, as the radio silence continues to drive all of us eager fans to madness, so every person who shows up to chat is a boon.

~Dune~

One of the best comedies ever! Got the hardback bible edition.

One could correctly say that HHGTTG is several of the best comedies ever. Since every version of it (the books, the radio broadcast, the second radio broadcast, the broadcast transcripts, the tv show series, and the movie (did I forget anything?) Have all deviated freely and unconcernedly from one another.

And hi! Welcome back!

Back