hey...just saying hi from an old friend

hey...i doubt any of u even remember me...i mean i haven't been here is soo long...my first user name was sarahcharlie, then sarah, and i dont remember after that lol. Well i remember charlie, ally, and chanel. They should remember me i guess. All the senior members lol. I just thought about this site today so i thought id come here and see how everyone was doin. I'm doin good btw, im a spohomore in high school right now (or when school starts on the 18th). theres not much to tell about me, if u have any questions or wanna talk to me u can IM me on sarah ashley1417. or just reply to this...i thought i''d show u a recent pic of me, for those u remember what i looked like b4, i changed A LOT. well im sry charlie if making this post is like elegal now, i dont know how things r, if im bothering anything just delete it! well thanks...

sarah p.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid1...ca.jpg.orig.jpg

Not the greatest looking...but hey no one ever told me i was ugly so thats good i guess! lol....oh yeah the one next to me is tiffany, and then candice, 2 of my best friends.

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
I think I remember you. :thinking: you had a cat named charlie?

ah see, it's coming back to me. :lol:
[post="955660"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

lol no...but i remember u..lol i guess thats a start some one kinda remembers me! cool lol

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
you didn't have a cat named charlie?? argh. I could have sworn that was you. sorry. :lol:

there've been a lot of members by the name of sarah here. :sigh:
[post="955678"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yea lol, well i found myself in the allalias photo album i think wasa 13 then...so yah! lol anyways heres the link if u guys wanna see what i used to look like...maybe it will jog ur memory..
http://www.facelink.com/default.asp?p=1503...rPhotoID=602603

hey Sarah ... where have you been?

OMG ... you were lost ... ;) ... its good to have you back ...

Guess we need to change your pic in the album now ;)

woh what happened? did your account get deleted after a crash? :confused: cause there are topics you started, but the name Sarah is like a guest's... weird. :D nice to see you tho. haven't seen chanel recently, tho.

Back