Season 3 Hey! maybe this means....

This is just a little dream of mine, because you know i'll ALWAYS be shipping for Vaughn and Syd, but this could mean the closure of Vaughnand Lauren's marriage....... :P

what do you guys think? am i totally nuts, or is there really something going on in my upstairs closet? :daisy: :idea:

i am hoping that it is the beginning of the end for V and L, but I am not going to hold my breath.....might pass out and miss the next epp. :D

I think she is sloanes kid....he is so enamored with her....maybe if not daughter...relative of sloane??? he seems to know about her stuff that most people dont.

Mike17 said:
Disclosure to expose to view

I think this episode will be where we learn the big secret about Lauren ;)
lol love the technicalities but ya i agree I bet we learn something about the evil aussie man stealing.......... u know who i mean

ya i hope it's gunna be the END or the beginning of the end with vaughn and lauren FINALLY! that would be the BESTEST BESTEST BESTEST EVER!

maybe this is the ep will find out who laurens related to and they have some issues with who it is ohh i can't wait :woot:

Hmm...see I've thought for a long time that "Full Disclosure" maybe meant that this is when we'd learn the "full" truth about what happened during Syd's two missing years.

I hope this will mean the Vaughn's marriage is gonna end, Lauren is shown as evil, and that Syd and Vaughn will be together again. 👍
Then again a girl can dream can't she?!?!

we find out laurens maiden name in this episode right!?

FULL DISCLOSURE...i bet theres gonna be a wopper of a surprise when we find out what her maiden name is exactly...

Seanman2326 said:
we find out laurens maiden name in this episode right!?

FULL DISCLOSURE...i bet theres gonna be a wopper of a surprise when we find out what her maiden name is exactly...
ohh i agree. i really want to know her maiden name

this could also be when they tell us what Sark's first name is

I just hope that someday soon Vaughn and Syd will, for heavens sakes, give in to temptaion. I mean screw Jack and Lauren and everyone, they obviously love each other so whats stopping them. Okay, easier said then done but I had to say it. :confused: If that makes any sense??

Back