Hey there !

EnAr

Cadet
Hello everyone ! I'm a guy and I'm ?? years old. Yes, I won't reveal my age. Then does that make me female ?? Just kidding..

To those that "know" me from SD-1.net, hey to all of you and it is I, NightRain shortened to EnAr. Clever, I know. :blush:

To those who don't know me and I'm hopeful to become potential friends with, I'm finally glad to be able to post !
I waited 3 days and they were one of the longest durations of my life. ;-)

Anyway, my Alias addiction began when I saw this TV trailer for an upcoming show on ABC back in summer 2001. It looked SO GOOD and that hooked me. Then when I realized it starred the girl who was in Time of Your Life with Jennifer Love Hewitt one year before, I was blown out of the water because she (JENNIFER G.) did so well and I instantly fell in love with her character and had (still do) an obsession with the actress. You know, pining for her, if you will. Hehe...

Since 2001, seasons one to season three, I've watched every episode. Even religiously taped seasons 2 and 3 no matter what. But I haven't seen seasons 4 and 5. I will get the bulk DVD sets though ! :D

It was a great show during its run (even with the dreaded season 3 being categorized as somewhat "horrible" and I'm also guilty of saying I hated the season, etc.) and I've been in that other site for 5 years ! :eek:

Now my obsession is NBC's Heroes ! I will get that season one DVD set and can't wait to watch Season 2 online !

I've heard of the show before it premiered last Fall but I was never interested in it. THankfully, this past January, I was browsing through NBC's site and came across all first twelve episodes of Heroes made available for free viewing on their site. So I eventually got caught up and because I knew they were uploading episodes once it aired on NBC, I would immediately check it out the following day, Tuesday and, man, I love the show !! Then, when I found out it was from the creator of Crossing Jordan (another great show by Tim Kring) I was very excited.

So I've rambled long enough and I hope I didn't scare anyone away. Please reply back so I don't look like a [total] loser. :P :lol:

Thank you all !

Thanks for the reply.

Well, I thought about it and I guess recently I began to like abbreviating names so I thought -- in a way -- why not mine ? And maybe the better choice was NR_ or something. Hmm.. Doesn't matter. People from SD-1 will recognize me hopefully because of my childish sounding posts. Hehe.... :blink: :blush:

You could have used NightRain as your username and then include a notation that your nickname is NR.

See the way that I have superintelligentone as my username and SIO as my nickname.

I'm not sure that Charlie or Skygirl can alter your username now that you have chosen EnAr as your username. Ask them.

- SIO

Hello EnAr !
I've gotta clear sth out here , I'm just writing for not making you a total loser!(just kidding)
Suppose everyone knows you...
But I don't ,
Anyway, nice to meet you ,
I'm Julia , btw , you can check out my profile ,
I love everyone who loves ALIAS :D

see ya,
Jules

Back