Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Hey!

Discussion in 'Welcome - Introduce Yourself!' started by Valentino, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Valentino

Valentino Rocket Ranger

Hey! I forum the forum on Forum Promotion - gotta say I love the set up and the domain is awesome. Looking forward to being here! My name is Sarah and I've been a fan of TWD for awhile now but still haven't had a chance to read the comics. Love the series and the game by Telltale Games though!

2. Shelley_c

Shelley_c Rocket Ranger

Hello Sarah, and welcome to awalkerbit.me. :) It's a favorite for everyone with regards to the domain thanks for taking the time out to post your introduction and hope you enjoy your time on the forums. :)

3. Nymph

Nymph Rocket Ranger

Yes, another has been infected. :znailbiting: Welcome to the forum, nice seeing another new face here.

4. Xyphien

Xyphien Ensign

Welcome to the site, Looking forward to seeing you around :)

5. Maggot

Maggot Rocket Ranger

Hi Sarah and welcome to the forums!

6. Sheldon

Sheldon Dreamsmasher

Welcome to the site Valentino

If there is anything you need, or have a question about, feel free to ask. We have tons of user customizations here, and if you look in the Help & Suggestions area, at the FAQs, many explain what we offer and how to attain it.

I hope to see you around, spread the word, let's get the site growing. :)