hey

kinda wierd writing posts in a new site. i do have Xanga but its differant from here. I love Alias. I live in New York and i cant wait until sept. 29th. Its killing me! :blush:

Welcome! I glad you are joining us. It is hard waiting until the 29th, but if you get TNT - they are going to start showing Alias reruns on September 26th.

ConcreteGirl said:
Welcome!  I glad you are joining us.  It is hard waiting until the 29th, but if you get TNT - they are going to start showing Alias reruns on September 26th.
[post="1490810"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
i got a question.... how do you get the picture to sho. i mean i got a picture but i never see it when i post or somthing like that.

I'm the last person to ask for computer help. :whistle: My daughter helped me to put my picture up. There is a Forum for Help and Resources, I'm sure that they would be able to help you.

Good luck :miniflower:

:welcome:

And to get the picture you save it to your computer (it has to be 100x100 pxls or less) and you just go into my controls at the topish of your screen then along the side bar go to Edit Avatar Settings. And you can upload your picture there.

If you have anyother questions feel free to ask :D hope that helped!

((that's for if you're talking about the avatar, if you're talkign about the sig banner you have to do somthing different))

Back