hey

hey guys, as you can see i'm new here. i loved the series finale. it was awesome. my fav characters, besides sydney, are vaughn and jack. i also like 24, prisonbreak, lost, and house.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i havnt seen it yet,

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

welcome to aa

hey guys, as you can see i'm new here. i loved the series finale. i was so sad that jack died! him and vaughn are my favorite characters. i'm really glad that syd and vaughn got a chance to get out of the spy life.

HEY REMBER THIS IS NOT A SPOILER COLLUM.........IT FOR YOU TO INTRODUCE YOUR SELF

:angry: :angry: :angry: my suggestion is to edit this texted and take out the spoiler before other fans that have not seen the final see it because they will not be happy..

anyway welcome to aa (y) (y)

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i havnt seen it yet,

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

welcome to aa

Aw... I'm sorry Chili... I was trying so hard not to tell you! (n)

Anyway, Welcome to AA! 👋

Enjoy posting! (well... as long as they're not spoilers!!)

Back