Heya

Heya!

Thought I'd introduce myself. I came across HJ not too long ago and it looks rather cool, I'm excited for when it will be coming out ^^. I haven't played too many MMO's, only Earth and Beyond and Vanguard. I've tried Lineage 2 and EQ2 but didn't stick with them.

I've been roleplaying for 4 1/2 years now and enjoy that type of gaming as well as strategic games, fantasy/sci fi games, and some action/adventure games as well.

You know, one of my favorite My Little Ponies was Moon Dancer. Unfortunatly, you are now a small white unicorn with red and blue hair and sparkly moon and stars on your rump. Sorry, just how my brain works

Welcome :D

You know, one of my favorite My Little Ponies was Moon Dancer. Unfortunatly, you are now a small white unicorn with red and blue hair and sparkly moon and stars on your rump. Sorry, just how my brain works

Welcome :D

...Great! Now the person is a chubby unicorn for me too!!

Enjoy your stay? Makes me feel like we're all in a bit hotel.

Ok you got me :smiley: whats a bit hotel ? Is that some sort of redneck hotel ?

Most hotels here are a place for friends to meet and have a few drinks as they have bars in them as well as room for visitors who come to our area for vacations.

Well I think that it's a regular hotel, but if you combine eight of them together it would become a byte hotel. Ha ha...get it?! Do you?! Ha ha...heh...ehh. :-B

A bit hotel is what happens when you try talking while sleep deprived. Similiar to what Tyrson discribed, except seven of them aren't real and all words become shorter.

Back