Heyyyyy!

Hi, my name is Natalie, I've been a member for about a month? Dunno, can't remember, but anywho, still trying to work out how to do stuff but i'm getting there... slowly. I just wanted to say hi... hi! :D

Heeeyyyyyyyy :hi: your from Australia... Come to the Alias Freaks of Australia thread, its in the Worldwide thread!! Come and be :o_O: with us, we're all REALLY :cool: :lol:

a little misguided said:
Hi, my name is Natalie, I've been a member for about a month? Dunno, can't remember, but anywho, still trying to work out how to do stuff but i'm getting there... slowly. I just wanted to say hi... hi! :D
[post="1442619"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:hi: !!

Glad ya came here, and don't worry. You'll get the hang of it soon! I promise! If you need any help, feel free to PM (private message) me!

See ya 'round!
nataliethealiasfreak said:
:welcome: to AA Natalie! My name's Natalie too, what a coinky dinky! :lol:

have fun here!
[post="1442965"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I'm officially scared of you now with your new mod picture thing!! :P

Thanks heaps guys! I'm sarting to get the hang of things :smiley: I really like your bannas (i know they have a name but i can't remember), i'm so bad at designing things on the computer.

a little misguided said:
Thanks heaps guys! I'm sarting to get the hang of things  :smiley: I really like your bannas (i know they have a name but i can't remember), i'm so bad at designing things on the computer.
[post="1446566"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm kind of bad too.

:welcome: to AA Nat! Have fun posting!! :D

Back