HHIii, i'm kneeww

👋 Hello everyone, I'm Liz, i'm from Argentina i¡m 18 and i love Alias, is like a drug that i can't stop taking, is the best show ever. I love Michael VArtan and the guy who's plays as Sark ( i don't know his name) i also likes weis his great.
well i just wanted so say hi, make kneew friends who's likes alias too.
I was wondering if somebody could send me some bloopers of season 4, it would be great. (y)
Well that's all. Bye
my msn is todomeimportauncarajo@hotmail.com
Ps: if this isn't the please to post this kind of messenger i'm sorry, and please tell me where i can i do it. Sorry again. :blush:

hi! :welcome: to AA!!!

you're new so i'll fill ya in :smiley: there's an Introduction section on this board, you can post this thread there so people will see you better :smiley: i'm sure one of our nice mods will move this thread there soon, so no worries :D

and there isn't any season 4 bloopers yet :( it'll be out with the dvd in a few months! i can't wait to see them!!!! :woot:

i hope ya have fun here!!

see ya around! :smiley:

HIiii, wwel thank u, can u tell me where is the introducion seccion.....
i'm kind of lost here. (y)

Ps: do u know if enyone could send me some bloopers videos?bye and thak u againg

elisabet said:
HIiii, wwel thank u, can u tell me where is the introducion seccion.....
i'm kind of lost here. (y)

Ps: do u know if enyone could send me some bloopers videos?bye and thak u againg
[post="1388175"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hehehe don't worry about it, i was lost when i first joined lol the introduction section is here allalias.com -&nbspallalias Resources and Information. :smiley:

oh and ummm.... if you go to www.alias-media.com and go to the video section, you can download the bloopers from there

hope that helps! :smiley:

Hi Liz, i'm Steffie. I'm new here too ! i turn 18 in October and i live in Belgium. And as you could have guessed i'm totally ADDICTED to everything that had to do with Alias :P But i'm not a freak ( I think :blink: :D )

So i just wanted to say hi, and welcome you :smiley:

xxx Fie

Back