Hi all ..... Newbie with a question!

So I have become seriously addicted to Alias! .... I just started watching about a month ago. I caught an episode on TNT one night and I was hooked instantly. I netflix'd seasons 1-4 and just got done watching them all .... now I have a serious problem and am wondering if someone can help me out. I know that I have missed the first 9 episodes of season 5, and am hoping that someone can tell me how I can watch them? Anyone have them taped? is there somewhere to download? PLEASE PLEASE help a poor newbie out!

Welcome to AllAlias.com :smiley:

:welcome:

Hmm. It's too bad Alias isn't available on iTunes :(

But the episodes should be available on DVD sometime this summer/fall. Before they come out on DVD, however, I don't think there is any other way to legally get them.

So I have become seriously addicted to Alias! .... I just started watching about a month ago. I caught an episode on TNT one night and I was hooked instantly. I netflix'd seasons 1-4 and just got done watching them all .... now I have a serious problem and am wondering if someone can help me out. I know that I have missed the first 9 episodes of season 5, and am hoping that someone can tell me how I can watch them? Anyone have them taped? is there somewhere to download? PLEASE PLEASE help a poor newbie out!

hi yah welcome just want to say hi. your in the same boat as me i live in england and alias series 5 ist over heare yet im not happy about it
(n) (n)
but if you live in england you will have to watie untill april on bravo

if you ever want to talk abou episodes or alias stuff your welcome to leave me a message (y) (y) (y)

Back