Hi Everyone

Hi Everyone. Just joined this message board. So glad I found one that looks better than the others I have seen. :D
I am a big fan. I have watched since the very first episode. I can remember the previews and couldn't wait until the first one aired. I love the show and can't wait until the new season starts!!
I am sure I will have fun getting to know you all and talking Alias.
A little about me. I am 34, married and have 2 girls. I live in Washington State.

Hi! :daisy: I'm Tanja from Germany. Welcome to AA and have a lot of fun here! Are other menmbers of you family also Alias Fans? Maybe not yet but your daughters maybe someday :D

Welcome..this forum is awesome. It's got a really wide range of topics, from just beeing loopy to being serious, so it'll pretty much cater to whatever your tastes are.

Xin Li

MyAliasAddiction said:
Hi Everyone. Just joined this message board. So glad I found one that looks better than the others I have seen. :D
I am a big fan. I have watched since the very first episode. I can remember the previews and couldn't wait until the first one aired. I love the show and can't wait until the new season starts!!
I am sure I will have fun getting to know you all and talking Alias.
A little about me. I am 34, married and have 2 girls. I live in Washington State.
[post="992111"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hi there, just joined myself, must say - am pleasantly surprised to see such an interactive group. Recently introduced to "Alias" & cannot seem to get enough - so've caught up till the end of season 3, it airs on 2 different channels here, one which is way behind & another which is more recent, so its been a bit of puzzle. Am looking forward to the next season airing over here - hopefully soon. I am 26yrs, from Cape Town, SA. Introduced to "Alias" by my (new) husband (He's obviously a Sydney Fan).

Ciao, Sian

Back