Hi everyone

vath

Cadet
Hi everyone...

I'm really very new at this and after reading some of the other forums, i feel kinda 'in unchartered territory' cuz i live in Australia and we haven't started the fifth season yet (n)

I'm sixteen and just love talking and Alias and other tv shows like Buffy, Charmed etc etc. :blush: I'm such a nerd :P

Oh, plus i absolutely love Marshall, he's got the best lines ever. But i love a lot of other characters too :P. I like Irena, Nadia, Weiss...i love vaughn (except when he was married to lauren in the third season :angry: ) Oh, and of course, as we all do, i love Sydney... [she's so awesome!]

>>Shortie

Hello on you too! :D

I'm also new here, I'm Denice, 17 and from Sweden.
*don't worry, I won't tell any spoilers from the 5th season ;)*

I'm also a nerd when it comes to things like Alias, animated movies, drawing and music, LOL!! (and I have a couple of friends who are Buffy-freaks, so I'm kinda used to it :P)
Oh, and I'm a freak of Young Lions too, it's an aussie show, so you might've heard of it.

Hmm...there's many interesting characters in Alias, hard to pick just a few favourites...But yeah, Marshall's definately the funniest one!! :D

Hope we'll enjoy our stays here! :smiley:

/Denice

Hey!

:welcome: to AA! I wouldn't worry there's people here from all over the world. I myself am from the UK where we only recently saw the S5.

Have fun on the boards and feel free to PM me ^_^

Heya mate!

Welcome to All Alias! Like yourself, I'm an Aussie too! And I can completely see where you're coming from when you talk about the 'unchartered territory'. I'm so frustrated that the final season hasn't been shown! Ah well, fingers crossed it's shown during the Summer break! Have a good time here mate and if you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask!

Hi everyone...

I'm really very new at this and after reading some of the other forums, i feel kinda 'in unchartered territory' cuz i live in Australia and we haven't started the fifth season yet (n)

I'm sixteen and just love talking and Alias and other tv shows like Buffy, Charmed etc etc. :blush: I'm such a nerd :P

Oh, plus i absolutely love Marshall, he's got the best lines ever. But i love a lot of other characters too :P. I like Irena, Nadia, Weiss...i love vaughn (except when he was married to lauren in the third season :angry: ) Oh, and of course, as we all do, i love Sydney... [she's so awesome!]

>>Shortie
Hi nice to meet you :hi:

Hey! 👋 Welcome to allalias!

I'm actually pretty jealous that they havent aired the 5th season of Alias where you live. I would give pretty much anything to see new episodes of alias again. it's actually quite sad :P

Anyway, enjoy posting and feel free to PM me!

Di

Back