Hi from the UK

Hey everyone!

Can't believe I'd never come across this website until now! Anyway, please let me introduce myself…my name is Bel, (short for Annabel) I just graduated with a degree in French and Spanish and currently figuring out what it is I want to do with my life…meanwhile, I'm so pleased to have found this site so I can finally share my appreciation for the best TV series ever!!! I got into Alias just over 18 months ago when I was then living/studying in France and even though I couldn't really follow the dialogue, (even in English, I'm sometimes lost, lol) I was completely hooked! I just think it has an outstanding cast, superb acting (VG is my favourite) and some of the most original storylines I've ever seen-and that's what makes it unmissable for me. So here's hoping Season 5 is just as brilliant as the rest and that I can be a part of this great community! :smiley:

Thanx

Bel x

Thanks for the welcome guys!

I just need to ask a few questions:

1. how do I get rid of that rating thing in my profile (or is it only me that can see it?)

2. Where do you get your pictures from and how do you attach them in a message?

Thanks

Bel

Hi and welcome to AA Bel... :eek:ldhi:

Now onto your questions.... 1st: the rating thing -- every member has it and only you can see your own. You receive positive points for winning contests on AA, etc. and receive negative ones for well doing things basically against the board rules.... 2nd: the pictures within everyone's posts are called signatures and you can request one here at this link >>>> allalias.com -&nbspallalias Resources and Information. To upload it into your setting you will have to go to my controls and then edit signature... :smiley:

Thats it... Enjoy posting at AA....

Back