Hi hi

Hey people, Alias is my new favorite show and I joined today to find out why it wasn't on TNT for the past... 2-4 days.( found out it'll be back next month)
Anyway, when Alias first came out, I didn't bother to watch it and didn't understand why people were so fanatical over the show...but when it started airing on TNT last year, I gave it a chance and its become part of my 4:00pm routine. :D

All in all, its a badass show... I love it.

Hi... welcome. I too was watching the TNT shows, but they are cutting it off in mid 3rd season and starting over :( So I ran out and bought Season 3. I started watching in Season 4, so all this is like prequals to me. ;)

Hi and welcome to AA.... :eek:ldhi:

Glad you found us.... and btw -- Alias is returning to TNT on Feb. 9th but it will be on at 12:00 am :( ... and I'm thinking that they will be showing 6 hr. blocks of it or something... I'm not sure -- check under Alias General on here for the info.

Hi and welcome to AA.... :eek:ldhi:

Glad you found us.... and btw -- Alias is returning to TNT on Feb. 9th but it will be on at 12:00 am :( ... and I'm thinking that they will be showing 6 hr. blocks of it or something... I'm not sure -- check under Alias General on here for the info.

^^I think TNT's just showing it late thursday nites or something.. which is so very useful, cause i know im gonna stay up until 12 am on a school nite.

Anyway, welcome to AA :D

Back