Season 3 Hi Honey

SiriCerasi said:
wimp :mellow: the only thing he can do is torture ppl he has power over ^_^
That's true. Esp. in Sark's case - it's pretty odds even (or at least, when it's between them fighting basically hand to hand - they each get their 'turn' to win) when he doesn't have some torture device at the ready.

I was surprised to see him nail Lauren like that. When he said 'Hi Honey' I couldn't help but think of Jack Nichloson in The Shining. :lol:

Ok, Vuaghn kind of scared me there, with the "Hi Honey" and then throwing her in the car and tying her up. I literally said, "Not my Vuaghn!" But it did show he had a spine. I was very happy about what he told Lauren and I just hope Syd knows that he said this somehow.

hotpot said:
I was surprised to see him nail Lauren like that. When he said 'Hi Honey' I couldn't help but think of Jack Nichloson in The Shining. :lol:
so true! I was also surprised to see him react with such aggression...It was good to see him that way again.

I know that reminded me of Shining too...except Vaughn was less psychtoic...

this was definately one of my favortie scenes...WOOOHH!!! Go Vaughn!! :cool:

A man lying in wait for a woman and hitting her with a crowbar unawares = he has balls. (& then he plans on torturing her) This is a new one for me; let me get used to it. :lol:

The last part was more "ballsy." Think about it. ;)
✌️

Back