Hi I'm new

Kenix

Cadet
Hello everybody, I've been reading the Gartan Central thread (so you know I am a MV/JG AND S/V shipper :P :P ) for about a week now and I decide to join you guys today :D :D. And I think I'd better introduce myself here first in case I want to post there ^_^

My English is not good so please forgive me if I make any mistakes :blush: I come from Hong Kong. Alias was showed here last year. Although I missed season 1 (I got to watch it later anyway :P ), I just fell in love with it the first time I watched it!! To be honest, I am obsessed with any movies/dramas about women who fight. (I just think they are soooo cool, hehe :woot: ) And the fact that Syd/Jen is so beautiful just made me......well......I guess you know what I mean :P :P

There's little about Alias (or JG or MV) here so I'd have to depend on you guys and this board -_- -_-

Btw, Syd/Jen is really cute when she speaks Cantonese :P :P

'ello Kenix!

:welcome: to AA! You'll find that the members here are quite resourceful with finding out about everything and anything on Alias.

Have fun posting ^_^

HI! *hugz* Oh I luv you already! Come, post! *smother with kissess* :P

:welcome: Just so we're clear? Are you male or female? :lol: ;)
--Mandy :angelic:

Kenix said:
Btw, Syd/Jen is really cute when she speaks Cantonese  :P  :P
[post="977645"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

LOL, I know! I heard her say something on Ellen DeGeneres' talk show... I understood like two words. :lol:

:hi: Welcome to AA (and the craziness) and enjoy your stay!! :redhair:

mystery_chick said:
HI! *hugz* Oh I luv you already! Come, post! *smother with kissess* :P

:welcome: Just so we're clear? Are you male or female? :lol: ;)
--Mandy :angelic:
[post="977662"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Just so we're clear? Are you male or female?

female, who would die (okay, not really :P ) to have Jen's body :rolleyes:

Katrina Halliwell said:
LOL, I know! I heard her say something on Ellen DeGeneres' talk show... I understood like two words. :lol:

:hi: Welcome to AA (and the craziness) and enjoy your stay!! :redhair:

[post="977911"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I watched that clip too! She's speaking real fast!! But not as fast as her Japanese. My Japanese friend couldn't figure out what she's saying until she'd watched it like ten times -_- -_-

Back