Hi peoples

el melo

Cadet
Hi everyone I come from Australia and I love Alias, but we haven't got season 5 of Alias yet. I dunno why. Aussie people can expect to see it next year 👋

Hi everyone I come from Australia and I love Alias, but we haven't got season 5 of Alias yet. I dunno why. Aussie people can expect to see it next year 👋

Well, up here in Alaska I'm still waiting to see Season 5 as well! I was working during the time when it played on TV so did NOT get a chance to watch any of it ... I know NOTHING about what happened after the bad crash in Season 4!!! It's very frustrating as I have all 4 seasons on DVD and want Season 5 soooo badly!!! ... ::::::::::::SIGH!!!!!!!!!!:::::::::::::

Well, up here in Alaska I'm still waiting to see Season 5 as well! I was working during the time when it played on TV so did NOT get a chance to watch any of it ... I know NOTHING about what happened after the bad crash in Season 4!!! It's very frustrating as I have all 4 seasons on DVD and want Season 5 soooo badly!!! ... ::::::::::::SIGH!!!!!!!!!!:::::::::::::

agreed!!!!
frustration is evil

lol

njoy posting
Chili

Back