Hi (What is the current season)

Hi, just joined up

I'm an Australian fan; we've just picked up a month or so after Vaughn killed Lauren, and they've just become APO (Syd, Vaughn, Dixon, Marshall and Sloane, or IT as I call him).

Ummm is this Season Five? I've lost track of how long it has been since Alias started.....

Okay, uhhh well, I'll do some exploring

LtjgMegAustin

LtjgMegAustin said:
I'm an Australian fan; we've just picked up a month or so after Vaughn killed Lauren, and they've just become APO (Syd, Vaughn, Dixon, Marshall and Sloane, or IT as I call him).
[post="1453682"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
What you are talking about is season 4. Season 5 is about to start in the USA. ;)
✌️

Just so you are clear...

Vaughn killed Lauren at the end of season 3, season 4 was the start of APO. Season 5 is about to start here in Canada and USA.

Natalia said:
Yep V. Somehow we managed to slip an entire season behind. The Australian network people are idiots. (n)
[post="1462796"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
yup, everyone at the Us Aussies hate Channel 7 thread agree with that!!

LtjgMegAustin said:
Hi, just joined up

Ummm is this Season Five? I've lost track of how long it has been since Alias started.....
Okay, uhhh well, I'll do some exploring

LtjgMegAustin
[post="1453682"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Back