Hi Y'all!

Hey! My name's Annie and I'm from Ft. Lauderdale, FL. I'm a fun, outgoing girl and I'm excited to be here. All my friends are going to be gone for the summer, so I thought I'd join to meet some new people and chat about my favorite show, Alias! Y'all seem really nice from what I've read. I can't wait to get to know all of you.

Welcome! 👋

I've read some of your posts already in the Serious Discussion thread, and they're all awesome (very well said...you don't always get that).

You'll definitely meet some interesting characters around this place :cool:

Hope you enjoy it here ^_^

[quote name='Queen Anne's Lace' date='May 16 2005, 05:33 AM']Hey! My name's Annie and I'm from Ft. Lauderdale, FL. I'm a fun, outgoing girl and I'm excited to be here. All my friends are going to be gone for the summer, so I thought I'd join to meet some new people and chat about my favorite show, Alias! Y'all seem really nice from what I've read. I can't wait to get to know all of you.
[post="1342572"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

That we are! :D

Welcome to AA, Annie! :syd4: 👋 Enjoy posting here.

Hello hun and welcome to AA!

From what you've posted so far you seem like a intelligent and cool person. :D AA is a great place for your posting and Alias needs. I hope you love it here hun!

Back