Hi.

jaguarstigress

Danny's girl
I just found this forum, I kind of looked around here before signing up. I like what I see. I don't know what to say. I'm a fan of the show and of Rick.

Welcome! Glad you like the site! What is it you like about Rick?
Thanks, for the welcome.:smiley: I like Rick because he is a good guy and tries to do the best he can, he is still trying to hold on to the code of being a cop, his moral compass and his humanity. All while trying to survive in kill or be killed world sometimes. Plus I love his Colt Python, and the way he wields that big gun of his. Perfect weapon of choice.

Is that why you are a fan of Michonne? I like her too.

Indeed, I also like the fact that she has a killer instinct, trusts her instinct, and will kill if she feels there's a threat. In contrast, I find Rick to always assume the best in people, though we are starting to see that change. Being the pessimistic person I am, I prefer lots of violence. :P

Thank you for making me feel welcome.:smiley: Am I in the minority here? More Daryl fans than Rick fans?

I'm not sure, personally I am a fan of some of the secondary characters like Glenn & Maggie. Some of the characters like Daryl are a bit too much of a stereotype while Glenn seems more like your average guy finding himself in a bad situation.

Back