Hi!

Hi everybody!!

I'm not exactly new, 'cause I'm registered on this forum since summer, but I haven't introduced myself yet. Well, I am from Spain and I am a big fan of Alias and other TV shows like 24, Prison Break, The West Wing, etc.

I'm the webmaster of an Alias site with two friends of mine, it's called "Servidor 47" (Server 47 in spanish). We open the site last november and we're growing step by step. Here in Spain Alias is, in some way, unknown for public in general, although some channels like AXN and Cuatro are showing Season 4 and Season 1 now, and the DVD sales are great.

Greetings and excuse me for my english!!! ;)

:eek:ldhi: Hi. You're here actually longer then I am :P
In Poland Alias is unknown for public, they aired it for too short and too long ago...
Anyway I would visit your site but I don't know spanish. Hope the web will grow faster :lol:
Ally

Bienvenidos Faithful! Puedo solo hablar espanol un poco, es porque... I will continue in English! ou en français ?! :P The website is really well done :smiley: I hope you have many people who visit it!
Have fun on the boards! ^_^ See you!

Thanks to everybody!! :smiley:

It's good be here with all the Alias fandom and thanks to everyone who visited my site, we'll continue working for being better everyday ^_^

See you in the forums!! :P

Back