Hi

Only one thing for Chicago, the crime rate is extremely high, and violence is off the charts. Be careful there, I lived there as a kid. NewOrleans is a party town, but.....crime and violence is also off the charts. LOL! You cant be creative if you are being mugged or attacked, Here beginnith the lesson.;) andyandbarn.jpgLook up Safe cities in America, and you will become enlightened about "safe" cities. And you don't want to be in the south side of Chicago at any time during the day or night, LOL! I knew a thug from the south side, trust me, you wont make it out of your taxi! Good luck!!!!!;)

Hehe, starting to warm to you sci fi!
No such thing as a safe city- was affected by Manchester. Cannot live your life being afraid. Life is harsh, but you got to embrace it.
LOL! I'm not afraid, hell I have been a lot of fights, won more fights than lost.:cool:I guess its a language barrier issue, yall are across the pond and all.;) I was referring to the cities that you choose to visit, some are safer to walk in public, and enjoy life than others. I recommend some pepper spray for you and perhaps a stun gun. I lived in Chicago back in the 70s and let me tell you, you better be tough! No if ands or butts about it. I lived in Ny, its not too bad, but you better be on your "A" game. My family was in New Iberia near New Orleans, its pretty rough there also. I love forigners that come to Merica and they "think" they are on top of things. LOL! ;) I am one big dude, I have been a security officer fo 10 years, trust me they don't hire small dudes for the "beats" and properties I guarded. I had quite a few fights and a few arrests during my years. So as a trained professional and not some dude flapping his gums, ill say be cautious out there, but have fun!;)
54947f75ab516_Randall-Tex-Cobb-Daniel-Royce-Earthquake-Toberman-MacGyver.jpg

Last edited:
Supernatural - Carry On
Supernatural - Carry On My Wayward Son - HD

li528ify 2,634,680 views
My Wayward Son - HD
li528ify 2,634,68
Looks like you're trying to link to YouTube channels.
If you want the video to show up you need to link to the specific video URL
For those not watching Supernatural this song comes up a lot in the show... :rock:

I'll see what I can do about linking to YT channels.

Yup, but dug into the spoilers. Know it has been picked up for 14. Hate the week by week eps, I am a gal that loves to watch all in one go (not one for patience) Same with Lucifer 😂 Filling time with re watching vamp diaries..... how young do they look!! 😜😂

Back