Drama Hidalgo (2004)

Nad

Cadet
Title: Hidalgo

Tagline: Unbridled. Unbroken. Unbeaten.

Genre: Western, Adventure, Action

Director: Joe Johnston

Cast: Viggo Mortensen, Zuleikha Robinson, C. Thomas Howell, Chris Owen, J.K. Simmons, Adoni Maropis, Louise Lombard, Frank Collison, Silas Carson, Victor Talmadge, Omar Sharif, Adam Alexi-Malle, Harsh Nayyar, Joshua Wolf Coleman, Saïd Taghmaoui, Peter Mensah, Franky Mwangi, Floyd Red Crow Westerman, Elizabeth Berridge, Kimberly Guerrero, Zac Badasci, Stevan Rimkus, Jerry Hardin, Marshall Manesh, George Gerdes, Todd Kimsey, Malcolm McDowell

Release: 2004-02-04

Runtime: 136

Plot: Set in 1890, this is the story of a Pony Express courier who travels to Arabia to compete with his horse, Hidalgo, in a dangerous race for a massive contest prize, in an adventure that sends the pair around the world...
Hidalgo (2004)

It is really good! Saw it before Pirates of the Caribbean! :jawdrop: I loved it. Looking forward to that movie now, of course ROTK will be on top though ;)

LOL, the release date is in March 2004, so ROTK will have been out, Hidalgo will help with the long wait for the DVDs! ;)

March 2004...are you sure? I just went to a site and it made it sound like it was fall of 2003....

Perfect way to analyze my Viggo fanatic obsession that needs to be sustained!

I saw an article that stated that Hidalgo was bumped back from October 2003 to March of 2004, we'll find out soon though won't we? ;)

I suffer from the same ODC of Viggo, we're in the same boat. We'll have to do therapy or something! :really excited:

Nad said:
I suffer from the same ODC of Viggo, we're in the same boat. We'll have to do therapy or something! :woot:
LOL...that we do!!! I need some sort of therapy to get me off this craziness for Viggo...I might go nuts waiting to see him again!

So Nad....off to the world of therapy with me? LOL....maybe Viggo can come...;)

LOL...if I have anything to say about it, he will be sitting on that small couch right between us! Meaning if I just leaned over a bit...my shoulder would be right up against his!!!!!!!!! :woot:

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database