Hidden easter eggs -- Seasons 1-4

I was wondering if anyone knew where the hidden easter eggs are throughout seasons 1-4 on the DVD's. Any info would be much appreciated.

On Season 3, Disc 5 there is an easter egg

Go to bonus features and then press the down arrow until a Rambaldi eye <o> appears :smiley:

SEASON 3
>> Put in DISC 5 >> When the Main Menu appears, press the LEFT arrow 2 times (go to Bonus) and press ENTER >> When the Bonus menu appears, keep "The Museum of Television & Radio: Creating Characters" highlighted >> Press the UP arrow 4 times >> If/when the <o> symbol appears, press ENTER to see this short clip of Jennifer Garner talking about Sydney's lonliness during Season 3.

SEASON 4
>> Put in DISC 6 >> When the Main Menu appears, press the LEFT arrow 2 times (go to Bonus) and press ENTER >> When the Bonus menu appears, press the DOWN arrow 4 times (go to Deleted Scenes) >> When it is highlighted on Deleted Scenes, press the DOWN arrow 2 times, and press the LEFT arrow 1 time >> If/when five red bars appear under the Alias Season 4 logo, press ENTER to watch this hidden clip of the cast celebrating the Holidays, honoring the crew member of the week, and listening to Ron Rifkin singing loud for all to hear! Santa comes, too!

SEASON 4
>> Put in Disc 6 >> go to Bonus >> scroll/arrow down to Deleted Scenes >> Push your DOWN key 2 times >> push your LEFT key 1 time >> when/if the five red bars appear under the Alias Season 4 logo, push enter -- This is a clip of the cast celebrating the Holidays, the crew member of the ?week?, and singing loud for all to hear! Santa comes, too!

^ not working for me :cry:

I edited my previous post, and made it more detailed for everyone. If it still doesn't work, tell me about it. It may be that "All Season 4 DVD's are not created equal" :lol:, but hopefully it works for everyone now. (y)

Thank you, Josh. I'm going very soo to buy 3rd and 4th season and this is very appreciated. Can't wait to watch this extras ;).

Maybe I'm just dumb, but I have to ask, how on earth did you discover this?
I didn't discover it, actually. I think I found a topic about it on ALIAS-media.com a few months ago, and I decided to look for it on the DVD's. I was actually gonna start a topic about it on this site after I found the easter eggs, but someone beat me to it. I'm glad that I could be of so much help to some of you guys, though. :D

Wow, i ordered Alias Season 4 from America, becuase i couldn't wait until it was released in Australia, and im glad i did, The Australian box sets dont have these features :lol: thanks.

Wow, i ordered Alias Season 4 from America, becuase i couldn't wait until it was released in Australia, and im glad i did, The Australian box sets dont have these features :lol: thanks

Back